Account Manager Career Vacancy
Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Career Vacancy
As a result of our continued success, we are looking to expand our team. We are now currently seeking an ambitious, motivated and commercially astute Account Manager/Senior Account manager with relevant experience to join our growing team. We are a highly focused and successful marketing agency that provides strategic and operational marketing support to our International clients. We are a client-focused business and committed to building a team that is passionate about their work and delivering value to clients. From the outset, you will be encouraged to share creative and innovative ideas and add value to our business at all levels.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate will be:
- A dynamic, confident and committed individual with a strong commercial acumen and a good knowledge of the professional services/technology sectors
- Organised with a professional ‘process driven’ approach ensuring you can effectively manage client projects end-to-end, establishing requirements, planning delivery methodology and resources and managing execution.
- Thrive on having responsibility with the energy, enthusiasm and professionalism to motivate colleagues to deliver excellence to clients
- Passionate about our clients’ business and the impact that marketing can make
- A skilled communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, developing strong relationships with clients and the team
- Accomplished in building an understanding of client needs, empathising with their situation, demonstrating marketing knowledge and producing a compelling client proposition to win business
- Comfortable working under pressure, solving challenges and making effective decisions.
You will also have relevant experience in an agency environment to manage client accounts, manage project delivery and win new client engagements. You will be ambitious in nature and keen to play a key role in building the business with a view towards becoming a senior member of the management team and gaining an equity stake in the business longer term.
You will have excellent IT skills and be fully competent using all MS Office applications and working on a MAC. Relevant experience in Professional Services marketing and/or Technology marketing would be an advantage and B2B marketing experience is essential. A detailed understanding of our target markets would also be beneficial.
To be considered for the role you must have a a flair for strategic thinking and market analysis. You should be confident in your knowledge of the full range of marketing tactics available to businesses.
- Minimum requirement is Degree level or equivalent, preferably with a 2.1 or above.
- Preferably relevant experience in a busy marketing agency
- Committed to Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
A full job description is available to interested candidates. If you like what we do and you believe you would be a real asset to our business, then email us your CV, with a cover letter explaining why you would be ideal to work with us and stating your salary expectations to: email@example.com
*****No Agencies please*****