Developing a clear and focused business growth strategy that delivers sustainable growth and achieves business objectives
In today’s competitive environment where innovation and technology is disrupting business models, and the external market conditions are rapidly changing, businesses need to develop an agile business growth strategy. Without a coherent strategy that is in line with the current market trends and is continually monitored/adjusted, your business begins to lose direction; resulting in the loss of market share, plateauing sales revenues or even retrenchment.
At Shaping Business, we collaboratively work with senior stakeholders of your business using a successful, structured framework and methodology to develop a clear and focused business growth strategy. Using our experience of working with professional services and technology firms, we provide independent practical advice evidenced with market data to formulate a strategy that is achievable and aligned with your business growth aspirations.
Our business growth strategy will enable you to:
- Establish clear and financially quantifiable business growth objectives
- Develop a focused future strategic direction for the business
- Benchmark your existing business and develop roadmap for on-going improvement programmes to support the business growth strategy
- Identify changing market trends that may impact your business
- Produce insightful analysis of the evolving competitive market landscape
- Establish the key differentiators for your business
- Identify growth constraints and risks, and establish plans to address/mitigate them
- Define and prioritise areas of growth for the business including target markets
- Determine the resourcing profile/budgetary requirements to deliver the growth strategy
- Establish management and governance frameworks to continuously monitor implementation of the strategic plans.
Our experienced team can help you in developing a clear and focused marketing strategy that delivers sustainable business growth.
What clients say about our business growth strategy:
I knew we needed help to develop our strategy. What I hadn’t appreciated was the value in having someone outside the business really challenge our thinking. We wouldn’t have got to this point without your involvement. – High-Tech Equipment Distribution
I am impressed by the level of detail and the effort that has gone into producing our Marketing Plan. This gives us a clear programme to execute over the next year. – Management Consultancy